Family is My Religion

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

26 years old...
Young gun or old man ?
Can you help me to find the answer of that Question ?

If i think, what i've done since 26 years ago, i fill very very sad.
i'm still ZERO (0), Nonsense, Nothing, Nobody. When another guys on the same age with me have to do a lot of thing, how about me ?

One thing that always gives me strange, is my Family..
They always stand up Behind me, push My Slowly step, Give a spirit when i broke down. They shoulder always ready for my tears. They pray always makes my journey more and more easy.

For me,
they are everything..
they are my number one..
they are my life..
they are my religion..

Dad, mom, and my 3 sister...
Your mean the world for me, you are my religion..

i Love you All..

Your Son and your brother

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright 2009 © This is My Journey